1) Permission to fish is granted to VFW Post 3838 members, Auxiliary members, their immediate families, and 2 guests per current member.
2) Each individual assumes ALL responsibility for injuries incurred to self, family members, guests, and minors under your charge while on VFW premises. Card carrying member must be present at all times.
3) No hunting or discharging of firearms is permitted. No swimming, wading, gigging, seining, trout lines, jug fishing or netting at any time.
4) No littering or dumping on premises at any time. No defacing lake property.
5) Limit one pole or rod per fisherman. Limit two catfish per person per day with a minimum length of 15 inches.
6) No motors allowed.
7) Camping is permitted in designated areas only. Electric is only 15 Amps.
8) All pets must be kept on a leash no longer than 10 feet in length. Pet waste must be picked up and disposed of in a trash receptacle.
9) Lake Committee has the right to revoke fishing privileges. Any VFW member has the authority to question any other person and ask for a VFW membership card at any time. That person will be asked to leave the lake property if they cannot produce a current membership card. Key cards are not to be loaned out, and are not a substitute for a membership card.
FISH LENGTH LIMITS
CHANNEL CATFISH 15 INCHES
BASS NO LIMIT
HYBRID SUNFISH 7 INCHES
BLUEGILL 7 INCHES
REDEAR 7 INCHES
CRAPPIE 7 INCHES
GRASS CARP PUT BACK IN
BASS NO LIMIT
CHANNEL CATFISH 2
ALL OTHER FISH IS 15 COMBINED